New Genesis Pathfinder is a consulting firm that is committed to help businesses achieve their goals. We are skilled at using strategic and tactical planning to develop attainable goals. Our approach is simple, we listen, we learn about your challenges, then we work together to build a foundation for success.
NGP’s principal Diana Benjamin has been a relentless advocate for underserved businesses. She has held key roles in government and led diversity efforts to promote fairness and transparency in government procurement. Ms. Benjamin integrates passion with purpose to find innovative strategies to help her clients succeed. She is a certified business growth coach that motivates and empowers businesses to “win”. She strongly believe everyone starts a business with the intent to win, and thus her mantra ” Your success is our goal”.
Core competencies include but are not limited to:
- Diversity spend compliance, monitoring and tracking
- Business development & capacity building services
- Advise clients on how to successfully navigate city and state procurement processes, respond to solicitations and complete forms
- One-on-one business coaching
- Facilitate workshop and training for groups and organizations
- Provide clients with guidance on applying for diversity certification such as -Minority and Women Owned Business (M/WBE) Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) and Services Disabled Veteran Owned Business (SDVOB)